Why is Tomato an ideal food?
One of the first foods that come to mind when it comes to healthy living is tomato. Because tomato is one of the most suitable foods to the relationship of health, quality of life and nutrition.
- Tomato has low energy value. With a medium-size tomato you'll get no more than 25 to 30 calories. This is one reason why tomatoes and tomato products ease weight management.
- Another reason is that tomato is a nutrient with a low glycemic index. This means that the tomato is mixed into the blood very slowly and in a balanced way. In other words, it does not induce insulin release and does not trigger insulin resistance. The fact that tomato has a low glycemic index is a major factor in maintaining weight control.
- Tomato is also a fiber-rich food. One medium-size tomato has an average of 1 gram of fiber. Fiber-rich nutrition supports the balance of cholesterol, blood sugar and triglyceride. It reduces blood pressure. Protects against cancer. Facilitates weight management. It helps to fight anemia.
- Tomatoes and tomato products are also rich in vitamin A, potassium and folic acid. Fresh tomato also contains vitamin C. By eating 1 medium-size tomato per day, you can meet 15 to 20% of your vitamin C requirement and 10% of your vitamin A requirement.
- In addition to all these, tomato is a lycopene source. The red miracle lycopene is the “magic power” of tomatoes and tomato products. In this booklet you will see in detail the positive effects of lycopene on your health and quality of life.
Protect your skin with tomatoes!
Skin with a high lycopene rate is much less affected by the harmful rays of the sun. If you consume tomatoes and tomato products abundantly, the amount of lycopene in your skin will increase and you will naturally have a baby-like skin.
Nutrient Content of Tomatoes
Tomato is the indispensable color and flavor of almost every cuisine of the world. If there were no tomatoes, we would have been deprived of many delicious dishes and would not have met such unique flavors. Tomato has an important place in our lives as a miracle of our kitchen with its color, taste, smell and privileged forms that suit every dish.
The most popular cuisine of tomatoes is Mediterranean cuisine. The reason for this is the great use of tomato and tomato products along with olive oil, which makes the Mediterranean cuisine healthy and the delicious flavor they add to the meals.
To be healthier, to live a quality and long life, tomato is the only food you should never give up on consuming for a lifetime. With its strong antioxidant feature, it protects you from all bad disease risks and provides a long-term health guarantee.
Enjoy a healthy life with the miracle coming from red!